Auxilius is building data-driven, clinical trial financial management software for Biotech’s. We help clinical trial Sponsors take control over trial costs, manage financial risk, and optimize spend in pursuit of trial outcomes. While our product looks like software, we are providing data, context, and frameworks that help Sponsors make decisions to achieve trial outcomes dynamically and cost-effectively — empowering teams of PhDs to bring drugs to market faster.
Auxilius was founded by senior executives from the healthcare information and financial services industries. The founding team has spent nearly a decade building workflow and intelligence tools for the Life Sciences industry by infusing data into intuitive SaaS solutions. We are backed by top-tier investors and advised by industry leaders in Clinical and Financial leadership roles at innovative Sponsors and CROs.
We are growing our engineering team to accelerate product development, meet the evolving needs of our early pilot customers, and deliver against a growing commercial opportunity.
Senior Software Engineer will report directly to our VP of Engineering and will support a number of development workstreams. Primarily, Senior Software Engineer will work in parallel with database resources to ensure that the product is mature and client-ready. Senior Software Engineer will draw from user-stories, team calls, and wireframes, but will be expected to understand the product and its uses in order to proactively advance team thinking and roadmap.
In this role you will influence the architecture, design, and implementation of the Auxilius product. You’ll be expected to refine requirements, recommend solutions, and ensure appropriate componentization and re-use. You’ll work directly with company leadership (CEO, Product Management, Tech Leadership), and have a direct and important impact on the Auxilius core product.
If you’re passionate about our healthcare system (fixing it, at least), let’s talk. Our solution is designed to drive efficiencies and decision-making to improve how quickly and cost effectively new drugs get to market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Working knowledge in:
- AWS ecosystem
- Prior experience in data-driven and/or workflow applications is a plus
- Prior experience building complex project or budget management tools is a plus
- Comfort working with and integrating views from leading business intelligence and visualization software (e.g., Kibana, Tableau) is a plus
- Demonstrated experience of leadership skills: ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, and partner effectively with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability to work well independently and with remote teams
- A sense of humor!
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Depending on candidate preferences, equity-based compensation
- Best-in-class health benefits; flexible/unlimited vacation policy