Auxilius is building data-driven, clinical trial financial management software for Biotech’s. We help clinical trial Sponsors take control over trial costs, manage financial risk, and optimize spend in pursuit of trial outcomes. While our product looks like software, we are providing data, context, and frameworks that help Sponsors make decisions to achieve trial outcomes dynamically and cost-effectively — empowering teams of PhDs to bring drugs to market faster.
Auxilius was founded by senior executives from the healthcare information and financial services industries. The founding team has spent nearly a decade building workflow and intelligence tools for the Life Sciences industry by infusing data into intuitive SaaS solutions. We are backed by top-tier investors and advised by industry leaders in Clinical and Financial leadership roles at innovative Sponsors and CROs.
We are growing our commercial team to evangelize the Auxilius story and deliver against a growing commercial opportunity.
The Director, Business Development will be an early evangelist in the market and pioneer the Auxilius commercial function. The right candidate will seek to understand customer and stakeholders need, map and navigate the purchase journey, and collaborate with the Auxilius product team to optimize and refine collateral and product-marketing efforts accordingly. While you’ll be charged with following-up on marketing and network-sourced opportunities, the Director, Business Development will be expected to build and maintain his/her own pipeline through proactive outreach.
While the majority of your time will be spent with prospective customers, you’ll interface frequently with the Product and Tech teams to ensure that product and product roadmap are reflective of what you are hearing from customers and the market. The Director, Business Development will be excellent at understanding and translating customer needs back to the broader Auxilius team.
If you’re passionate about our healthcare system (fixing it, at least), let’s talk. Our solution is designed to drive efficiencies and decision-making to improve how quickly and cost effectively new drugs get to market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience a must
- Track-record interfacing Life Sciences segment is preferred; Experience with CTMS and or FP&A/accounting software is ideal
- Track-record in consultative sales; the ideal candidate can articulate features and benefits, but must have the ability to listen and understand customer needs, and then translate and map those needs to product in current and future state
- Ability to quickly identify key stakeholders and decision-makers in complex ecosystems and/or rapidly evolving org. structures
- “Doer” mindset: ability to operate independently and resourcefully to drive results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in an early stage, often unstructured, start-up environment
- Ability to work well independently and with remote teams
- A sense of humor!
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Depending on candidate preferences, equity-based compensation
- Best-in-class health benefits; flexible/unlimited vacation policy