Auxilius is building data-driven, clinical trial financial management software for Biotech’s. We help clinical trial Sponsors take control over trial costs, manage financial risk, and optimize spend in pursuit of trial outcomes. While our product looks like software, we are providing data, context, and frameworks that help Sponsors make decisions to achieve trial outcomes dynamically and cost-effectively — empowering teams of PhDs to bring drugs to market faster.
Auxilius was founded by senior executives from the healthcare information and financial services industries. The founding team has spent nearly a decade building workflow and intelligence tools for the Life Sciences industry by infusing data into intuitive SaaS solutions. We are backed by top-tier investors and advised by industry leaders in Clinical and Financial leadership roles at innovative Sponsors and CROs.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help us create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across channels and audiences. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives. The ideal candidate has strong opinions on what ‘good looks like’, and understands the art and science of using strategic content to drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion.
You’ll work directly with company leadership (CEO, Product, etc.) and interface with subject matter experts, but will truly own and shape how we articulate Auxilius’s story in the market.
If you’re passionate about our healthcare system (fixing it, at least), let’s talk. Our solution is designed to drive efficiencies and decision-making to improve how quickly and cost effectively new drugs get to market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, product marketing, media, or publishing
- Comfort with complex subject matter (experience in financial services or healthcare preferred, but not required)
- Experience marketing B2B software products preferred
- Excellent writing and editing abilities; ideal candidate has a deep respect for language, grammar, and clarity of thought
- Ability to drive results without big company marketing team structures or bureaucracy; the ideal candidate is resourceful, and comfortable owning multiple components of a strategic marketing initiative from concept through execution.
- Track record of producing high quality, enterprise-level content
- Ability to prioritize workstreams, hold others accountable, and communicate clearly
- Comfort in an early stage, often unstructured, environment
- Ability to work well independently and with remote teams
- A sense of humor!
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Depending on candidate preferences, equity-based compensation
- Best-in-class health benefits; flexible/unlimited vacation policy